Braingineers is a neuro intelligence company. Using the latest technologies (eye-tracking in combination with neuro-measurements (EEG) and smart AI), we take a look into the brain and gain insight into the emotional experience of users and consumers.
Our focus is to map bottlenecks on our clients’ websites. Braingineers invented the neuro usability method, which is based on complementing frustration points with user feedback and therefore eliminating the problem of subjectivity in user data. Braingineers offers this methodology packaged in the world’s first emotion analytics platform: Brainpeek. These insights result in award-winning website optimizations, conversion increases, and improve our clients’ A/B testing success ratio.
Pioneering in the emotion data space, Braingineers’ mission is to unlock the emotional experience, and does this by merging neuroscience (EEG) and AI into commercial applications for the UX and TV market.
Together we can …
Create, launch and execute marketing campaigns in 2020 with one goal; to generate leads and drive business to growth. Since we’re a startup, we’re doing everything ourselves, and it has to be done good and fast. Our co-founder and a freelance marketing specialist are working currently on the plans for 2020, and are setting up automated and measurable marketing funnels to generate leads. For 2020 we have big plans, because we’ll go live with new products, and we need you to support us with:
- Creating designs for all marketing materials, like social, keynotes and the new website
- Break down and convert content so it can be used for all important channels
- Brainstorm and continuously create new big and small campaigns for our solutions
- Execute campaigns on day-to-day basis
- Monitor and manage articles/posts/content that’s related to Braingineers
- Assist with all kinds of projects that need extra hands within Braingineers
You are …
- Preferably currently studying towards your Masters in Marketing or Business, you will be enthusiastic and willing to take on many different types of challenges.
- Problem-solving by nature, you work well as an individual as well as in a team.
- Able to deliver quality and have a professional work attitude
- Preferably native English speaking
- Duration minimum of 6 months
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation.
- You are entitled to paid leave based on 1 day per month
Send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you!